Sunêlia is a voluntary chain
Sunêlia is a voluntary chain which brings together independent campsites sharing values in terms of quality, service, innovation and sustainable development. To do this, they pool marketing, operative and logistical means to be constantly adapted to the changing expectations of each client. The headquarters of Sunêlia is in Bruges, near Bordeaux, and the chain currently has 29 4 and 5 star campsites in the most beautiful tourist regions of France, Italy and Spain.
A commitment at all times
The Village Vacances Sunêlia campground chain combines independent establishments that share values and a strong compromise to satisfy every holidaymaker. Thus they adhere to a quality charter and are submitted every two years to an audit carried out by the firm Protourisme which controls 523 criterias concerning services and facilities. These audits are complemented by the analysis, each year, of nearly 15,000 highly detailed satisfaction sheets. The whole of this device gives rise to a classification of sites of 3 to 5 ladybugs. All Sunêlia member institutions are labeled Qualité Tourisme and have obtained the Green Key environmental label.
Exclusive advantages that make your holiday easy!
Sunêlia’s Sun Offer
Sunêlia is the only holiday village campsite chain to offer a free and straightforward sun offer for any Mediterranean, Atlantic Coast, countryside,or even mountain campsite.
How does it work?
The offer applies to any stay of at least seven nights (counting from the day of arrival to the evening before departure) in rental accommodation at a Sunêlia site (not including our partners).
If you have fewer than three sunny* days during your stay, you will receive a gift voucher for €100.
If you have no sunny* days during your stay, you will receive a gift voucher for €200.
Sunêlia’s Sun Offer is free for any stay meeting the following requirements
– Your booking must have been made at least three days before the start date of your holiday
– You must be staying in our rental accommodation
– Your stay must be taken between April and October (depending on the campsite’s opening dates)
– You need to provide us a valid email address
Sunêlia’s Sun Offer is automatically applied:
– if your stay meets the required conditions.
– you will automatically receive a voucher code either €100 or €200 by email.
This guarantee is effective once the rental contract is signed and expires at midnight on the day before the stay is due to begin. Provided contractual obligations are complied with, this guarantee enables you to to claim a refund of monies paid if your stay has to be cancelled for any of the reasons given in the following exhaustive list:
1. The serious illness, injury or death of:
– yourself, your legal or common-law partner, your parents or children, your legal guardian
– your brothers, sisters, stepbrothers, stepsisters, sons or daughters-in-law, step-parents or parents-in-law
By serious illness or injury, we mean any temporary or permanent damage to your physical well-being that has been medically diagnosed and requires you to stop all professional or other activities.
2. Pregnancy complications
3. Serious losses
That absolutely require your presence on the day of departure and following days due to a theft, fire, or flood affecting your main home or the destruction of more than 50% of your business premises (you must provide proof from your insurer)
Of yourself or your partner on condition that the process had not started before you booked your stay
All these reasons for cancelling must be notified by recorded delivery accompanied by all the necessary documents to confirm the facts (loss adjuster’s report, police report, summons, medical or death certificate, etc.) as soon as possible and at the latest within three working days of the accident or event.
If you do not meet the conditions for obtaining the free guarantee cancellation available, you can subscribe an insurance for €25 / stay at the booking service.
The Sunêlia Privilege Card is a programme that every Sunêlia customer can subscribe to. When you purchase the Privilege Card you get access to numerous services and benefits across all Sunêlia sites (excluding partner sites). These include a priority welcome, freebies and promotional offers for leisure activities available at the sites or nearby (such as theme park tickets, excursions, guided tours, sports equipment hire, etc.), special offers for discovery breaks, etc.
Besides the benefits and advantages that our sites have compiled for you, the Sunêlia programme still gives you access to:
– Free booking fees throughout the year (from €21 to €40 depending on the site)
– Access to the customer loyalty programme and points added at each stay
Points added when you book a stay:
– From 300 points, a 5% discount on a stay during the low season
– From 400 points, a 5 % discount on a stay during the high season
– From 500 points, you will be entitled to a free week on a Sunêlia site in the low season depending on availability at the time of the request. 500 points will be deducted from the total of your points.
How to use your Sunêlia Privilege Points ?
You will receive an email with a one-time voucher code for your personal use. The code is valid until the expiration date of your Privilege Card.
You can use your Privilege points on your website sunelia.com using your voucher code. If you have any problem, don’t hesitate to contact your Sunêlia adviser : +33 (0) 5 57 14 33 60.
– A 20% discount on any outdoor pitches (excluding extras as extra people, extra tent, electricity…) for any stay before 30/06/2018 and after 01/09/2018 until the campsite closes (reminder EXCLUDING PARTNER SITES and excluding Sunêlia Sites located in the mountain for Chrismas and February holidays)
Simply purchase the Privilege Card to get access to the programme. It costs €35.
This personal card is valid for two seasons. You can buy the card from your Sunêlia campsite when you make your booking or by contacting our holiday advisers on +33 557 143 360.
* This offer is applied if there is direct sunlight of less than two hours per day between 10am and 6pm as calculated by the Weathernews Sun Index® which shows the daily amount of sunlight for each Sunêlia site. The sunlight duration is defined as the length of time during which the sun’s rays are sufficiently strong (greater or equal to 120W/m2) to produce clear shadows (as defined by Météo-France). The index is calculated by Weathernews France from Météo-France data originating from the Météosat seconde génération (MSG) weather satellite and provided for the specific coordinates of each Sunêlia campsite.
** excluding Sunêlia Partner sites and only for holiday rentals.