Organisations and partners
Support, Accompany, Preserve
The Domaine de la Dragonnière welcomes and participates training in tourism professions : animation, maintenance ..
Work and Disability
Each year, the Domaine de la Dragonnière offers work assignments to institutions and services for help by work (ESAT) as well as work-based help centres (CAT). For example: the maintenance of the linen, the size of the green spaces or the preparation of the welcome kits that you find in your accommodation..
|Apprentissage du sport
Within the framework of sports training, Le Domaine de la Dragonnière is a partner of UCPA. This year the UCPA comes to discover the pleasures of: climbing. Learning this discipline also allows you to develop: self-confidence, confidence in others, listening and respect for the instructor, a taste for effort and surpassing oneself.
|Work for an eco-friendly tourism
For several years now, Domaine de la Dragonnière continues its work to be an eco responsible campsite. The Green Key label pushes us every year to improve on the following areas:
– environmental policy: general environmental management, employee training
– water management: resource management and sanitation, faucets, watering
– waste management: sorting waste, reducing volumes
– energy management: management of energy resources, heat, domestic equipment, lighting
– responsible purchasing: food, maintenance, other purchases
– the living environment: indoor environment, outdoor environment
– awareness of the environment: information to the hosts, nature activities
A permanent quest for quality
A mark of quality
Our other partners across Europe :