Support, Accompany, Preserve
|SPAS de France
Our quality approach allowed us to obtain the Label “Spas de France”, rewarding the qualification of our centre and our services
Acting for underprivileged children
The Domaine de la Dragonnière participates in the “solidarity project” program, whose objective is to contribute to the good development of children through fun activities during school holidays.
We give back: 1 € per booking
Already invested in a multi-faceted approach to sustainable development, the Domaine de la Dragonnière today wants to strengthen its commitment by supporting this project of tree relocation that magnifies the banks of this local “historic jewel” and landscape, that is the Canal du Midi. ”
The Domaine de la Dragonnière welcomes and participates training in tourism professions : animation, maintenance ..
Work and Disability
Each year, the Domaine de la Dragonnière offers work assignments to institutions and services for help by work (ESAT) as well as work-based help centres (CAT). For example: the maintenance of the linen, the size of the green spaces or the preparation of the welcome kits that you find in your accommodation..
|Apprentissage du sport
Dans le cadre de l’apprentissage des sports Le Domaine de la Dragonnière est partenaire de l’UCPA. Cette année l’UCPA vient faire découvrir les plaisirs de : l’escalade. L’apprentissage de cette discipline permet aussi de développer : la confiance en soi, la confiance en l’autre, l’écoute et le respect de l’instructeur, le gout de l’effort et du dépassement.
|Work for an eco-friendly tourism
For several years now, Domaine de la Dragonnière continues its work to be an eco responsible campsite. The Green Key label pushes us every year to improve on the following areas:
– environmental policy: general environmental management, employee training
– water management: resource management and sanitation, faucets, watering
– waste management: sorting waste, reducing volumes
– energy management: management of energy resources, heat, domestic equipment, lighting
– responsible purchasing: food, maintenance, other purchases
– the living environment: indoor environment, outdoor environment
– awareness of the environment: information to the hosts, nature activities
A permanent quest for quality
A mark of quality
Our other partners across Europe :