A desire for family brunch, seafood accompanied by a local wine, a quick dinner or a cocktail party before going out to dance? Sunêlia Domaine de la Dragonnière offers a varied cuisine for little and big foodlovers and several bars with a great atmosphere to spend pleasant moments until late into the evening. Thanks to our range of eateries, you have the possibility to put your feet under the table at any time of the day, 7 days a week, and in any season, to concentrate on the essential: to enjoy your holidays.
A variety of pleasures ...
• The Terrace: traditional cuisine, unlimited buffet or à la carte depending on the season by the pool
• The Garden Grill: Barbecue specialties on a wood fire near the playground
• The Jack’s: quality fast food with specialty burgers, French style
• The rotisserie: paella, roast farm chicken and pizza at any time of the day
• La Paillotte beach club: bar and tapas, homemade cuisine, sun lounger rental by the pool
In any season, from brunch to dinner, La Terrasse invites you to its table for a gourmet and generous cuisine. Enjoy sitting by the edge of the pool and under the shade of sails for an all-you-can-eat buffet in high season, or a la carte meal the rest of the year. An invitation to vary the pleasures in an idyllic setting.
Easy meals every day ...
• Brunch formula: buffet at La Terrasse mid-June to mid-September
• Dinner formula: buffet at La Terrasse or à la carte depending on the season
• Half-board formula: breakfast / brunch and dinner at La Terrasse
“A brunch with family, feet in the water, and in the background see the reflection of the palm trees in the turquoise water of the pool. Here is a treat for the eyes and stomach of foodlovers, you would stay for hours at the table, sip another freshly squeezed juice, nibble another pastry, in the pleasant setting of La Terrasse. ”
The Jack's and The Garden Grill
Restaurants to please the whole family! At the Garden Grill you have lunch near the playground, ideal for the little ones who are full of energy. At Jack’s you treat your teenagers with quality, tasty fast food.
Satisfy a little hunger ...
• The Abandoned Beach: shellfish platters, plates of oysters and mussels, tapas of charcuterie and cheese, local wines
• The Candy shop: pancakes, waffles, Italian ice cream, granita and drinks
Having a drink ...
• Le Havana: lounge bar by the pool, cocktails, ice cream, concerts, evenings
• La Bodega: welcomes you in low season, cosy bar atmosphere, billiards and games, … and in summer
find all the shows in the heart of entertaining space.